2010 Wyatt - Cabernet Sauvignon
The wine was fermented and aged in 90% stainless steel tank, the remaining 10% in oak barrels. The wine has a breadth and richness without overpowering at all; the finish is smooth and lingers with notes of juicy red and black fruits.
Wine Advocate: 87 Points
The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon is a plump, juicy wine bursting with ripe red fruit, spices, licorice and smoke. It is a gorgeous, mostly tank-fermented wine made in a fresh style meant to be enjoyed young. The 2010 is flat-out delicious. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2014.